Copper Shot Glasses
Our shot glasses are 100% copper and exclusively made in Vermont. They come as a set of 4 and hold 1.5 fluid ounces of your favorite spirit. Each set is authentic and features minor cosmetic imperfections as part of the handmade process.
- Made of pure, solid copper and hot-tinned on the inside. We still use historically-correct techniques for corrosion resistance and FDA approval.
- Copper will never rust. Copper is resistant to corrosion and will never rust. If left untreated, the copper finish will naturally oxidize and age beautifully. You can polish it up to restore its shiny finish, or let it earn a beautiful patina.
- Product care: Hand wash only. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Minor cosmetic imperfections may occur. Small imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece.
- This product is guaranteed for life by the manufacturer.
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.25 (in inches).